Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market 2019 Market Driving Factors by Industry Size, Share, Manufacturing Cost, and Business Strategy Forecast to 2024
The “Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market” report 2019 is a comprehensive, professional and in-depth research of keyword that delivers significant data for those who are seeking information for the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) industry. The keyword market report delivers the product specification, key strategies, future prospect and cost structure of the industry. The report also highlighted the future trends in the Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market that will impact the demand during the forecast period.
Scope of the Report:
This report studies the global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity.
The global glass fiber reinforced concrete market is expected to record a CAGR of over 9.5% during the forecast period of 20192024. The major factors driving the market studied are increased emphasis on green buildings (LEED ratings), superior mechanical characteristics (high strength-to-weight ratio), and the use of recycled material for production.
-Premium pricing, lack of ductility, and constraints regarding DIY activities are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
-Emphasis on using fire-retardant building materials, the growing popularity of GFRC structural insulated panels, and recovering construction and housing sector in Europe are likely to act as an opportunity to the market studied in the forecast period.
Some of the Top Key Players of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) Market Report Are:
BarChip Pty Ltd.
BCM GRC Ltd.
Fibrex Construction Group
Fibrobeton Yap? Elemanlar?
Formglas Products Ltd.
GB Architectural Cladding Products Ltd.
Glass Reinforced Concrete UK Ltd.
Low & Bonar
Pennine Stone Ltd.
Propex Operating Company
Surecrete Design Products
Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) :
History Year: 2013-2018
Base Year: 2018
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year 2019 to 2024
Key Market Trends:
Sprayed – The Fastest Growing Segment by Type
– Sprayed GFRC has been known for its ultimate performance and flexibility, across the world.
– The higher flexural strength requires the use of higher fiber content with longer size fiber and lower water/cement ratio.
– Sprayed GFRC has increased ductility, which allows the constructor to utilize panels with size as large as 10-15 m2. Due to their higher fiber content, the cement fibers and slurry can be applied directly to the molding surface using spray technique.
– It is little common to premix with other forms of precast concrete. The sprayed GFRC is typically applied in two-layer format, in which, first layer is the face coat that has no fiber and thin layer, while the other layer has fiber and is sprayed with the equipment i.e., spray gun.
– Sprayed GFRC equipment is costlier than premix equipment. The higher performance and usage in different constructive applications made this material widely preferable by the end-users.
– Thus, from the points mentioned above, the glass fiber reinforced concrete market has high scope over the forecast period.
North America Region to Lead the Market
– North America was the largest market for glass fiber reinforced concrete with United States leading the consumption.
– Glass fiber reinforced concrete is widely used in construction and repair of buildings. They are used in construction of foundations, roofing, floors, walls, and windows.
– Residential construction spending in the country slightly fluctuated in 2017. However, the normal pace was restored gradually in 2018, when compared to 2017. With the growing construction industry in the country, there is an increase in the number of new homes.
– In addition, growth is also being witnessed in the housing repair and refurbishment activities. The Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies witnessed the remodeling expenditures for housing in the United States and reached USD 340 billion in 2018, exhibiting a growth of 7.5% over 2017.
– The construction sector of Canada has witnessed a positive growth in 2018, after two years of gradual decrease in construction output. With the increase in investments from private and government sectors, the construction industry is expected to grow gradually over the forecast period. The demand for remodeling of houses in Mexico has also increased at a moderate rate in 2017.
– All these factors would rapidly drive the market for glass fiber reinforced concrete in North America region during the forecast period.
The Report Covers:
Comprehensive research methodology of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market
In-depth analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global sleep aid market
Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) market
Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues
Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players Companies Mentioned.